LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     02 November 2018

how to file objections on a document.

I am Respondent - in person in a Succession matter.
the Petitioner have filed a fake hand written Bank Stament.
how do I file my objections against it , through a "stamtent of objection by
Respondent "?? or by Afidavit or Application??

Ghazala Rahman

Learning

13 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     03 November 2018

Filing documents in the court does not become evidence by itself and certain preliminary matter has to be observed before the document can be read as evidence and this is called as authentication of writing and proof of its genuineness. The document has to be proved according to law by laying before the judge as exhibit and that time is the time for you to object at the moment of productions as exhibit. with your grounds as allegeged by you..

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 November 2018

Instead of appearing as respondent-in person seek professional services of a local lawyer in your own benefit.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 November 2018

Whose Bank statement is that and in what way you are related to that Bank statement.  If you suspect foul play through forged bank statement, request your counsel for making application to Court directing Court  to obtain a certified copy from Bank.

If you are having such exhibit, file that exhibit and seek information under RTI to that Bank and seek simple information as follows:

Information solicited:

1)Please inform whether the enclosed bank statement was authentic and provided by Bank officials as this is an exhibit in case no..................of ......................Court.

TGK REDDI   03 November 2018

I've come across quite a few Presiding Officers who suggest parties as Shri J. C. Vasishta suggests.

TGK REDDI   03 November 2018

Janab Ghazala Rahman

Dear Sir

You can disprove the facts in the Bank Statement in your Memorandum of Arguments.

If the judge turns a deaf ear, Appeal is the best remedy.

Also you can prosecute him though the Suit is not decided.

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     03 November 2018

N.K. Assumi
Dr JC Vashista
GLN Prasad
TGK Reddi:

Respected Sirs,
I am highly obliged your valuable advices , for the problem.
I can request to court for Bank s report. for authentication.
I can file statment of denial....etc

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 November 2018

Please do come back and inform your success so that we may also learnt from your experience to guide other members that may face similar situation in future.

2 Like

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     04 November 2018

Sure sir. Thank you .

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     04 November 2018

Youre always welcome.

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     25 November 2018

Recently in the above matter the petitioner have filed an Appliaction to with draw the Bank Statment with permission to file afresh.

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     25 November 2018

The petitiiner advocate has also filed Medical Leave / adjournment for one month.

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     04 January 2019

The petitioner wanted to withdraw the Bank statment , through Application . The court asked me to file my reply / objections in the matter.

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     04 January 2019

The petitioner wanted to withdraw the Bank statment , through Application . The court asked me to file my reply / objections in the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register