Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIJAY JAGETIYA (SSE)     07 February 2015

how to approach builder to get OC

Hi,

I have bought a flat in bangalore south near DLF NEW TOWN, building name is AASHRAYAA SERENITY, G+4 (12 flats each floor).

When I came to have first look of the property, more than 30 flats (out of 60) was occupied, and outer finishing was going on.

Sales manager told me that building is A-KHATA, and all leading banks SBI, LICHFL are giving loan for this property.

Having trust on SBI, I went and met with manager (DLF new town branch) to get confirmation on loan for the flat, and she (manager) updated me that they already provided loan for 7-8 flats.

I went through LICHFL and got disbursal for my flat.

Builder was forcing me to sign position letter, so I have asked for OC, CC, BESCOM charges bill, and Kavery connection charges. 

Due to show in income Tax, I have signed the position letter with in write that I haven't received OC, CC, BESCOM connection charges bill, service tax, VAT, and Cauvery water connection charges receipts. 

After wait for 2-3 months for finishing of pending work of flat, shifted in the flat as well, as most of the owners are shifted.

The allotted Car parking (for which I have paid RS 150000) is also not suitable for me by parking size (6ft * 9.ft), for which i have requested them to give proper parking space or alternative parking.

Now I am asking for proper Car park, OC and KHATA transfer (which cant be done without OC) on my name, but they are saying that they are not going to give OC, and I have to pay all the KHATA transfer charges with betterment chages (whenever Akrama Sakrama happen), and no changes in car parking space.

I have ask them to give me in written (mail) about all of these issues (Car park, OC and KHATA) and also sent  reminder mails,  but not got any response till now.

I went LICHFL (Residency road) and met with Manger, and told the same story to her.

She replied that all of you (flat owners in AASHRAYAA SERENITY) have to force builder to get OC.

I have asked why you have sanction the money for deviated project, she replied that we have valuate the flat and basis of that we have done disbursal.

My question is:

Without OC (specially in my case when building is already occupied, and a ZYM, community hall and a PANT house available on 5th floor), how can leading banks like LICHFL and SBI can disburse the money for these type of properties, where we are paying all legal charges as processing fee to the banks before disburserment. 

Do I have to send a legal notice to builder?? Or should I have to wait for Akrama Sakrama??

Please suggest me the best in this case. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register