LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirav sharma   26 October 2018

how much time it takes for admission of new case in high court

I want to ask what's the procedure of high court when we want to apply for case, as lower court has decided for msintnenace of 7000 plus arrears to be paid to my wife
one lawyer told me its better to go to high court because my wife has taken five Lacs from cheques by me which was out of my knowledge,
Now five months ago I met one lawyer, I paid him half of fees he assured me case wil be started soon your sign WLl be taken and Al, still five months went case has not been started neither he has given me any things papers
sir I want to ask how much time is to be taken for admission of new case, does it takes five months, please guide me I have applied for recovery of the amount which she has taken from me.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     26 October 2018

You are from which state ??

Shashi Dhara   26 October 2018

it may take years because judiciary has less judges more cases.

Murtuza Bohra   26 October 2018

different high court has different procedure also it depends on judges. generally high court first admits the case and then it decides it in final hearing.

Iam from Gujarat, since more than five months I have paid my lawyer and he has told me that a document will needed a sign of yours this is the incident Of five months till now neither I was made to sign any document nor my lawyer has shown me any document regarding high court, now in the lower court my wife has submitted for recovery of two and half years I. E 7000*29 = 208000, and my wife took 5 lacs by cheque far from my knowledge , cheques were kept signed with her, and she withdrawn the money from my account since two half years, Lowe court has not considered that so to appeal for that my lawyer told me to go high court, but In lower court my wife has gone for recovery, on the first date I was ordered to pay half money or else I will be sent behind bars, so instantly I had to pay her fifty thousand by cheque, now my second date is on 17/11 till now my lawyer has not done anything regarding high court, so my lawyer s suggestion to go to high court was wrong because till next date I dnt think he will be able to submit for stay at high court, and til next date I cannot take risk , iam confused whether why my lawyer is not showing me any documents progress regarding high court, everytime he is giving me different statements when Iiam meeting him, iam very tensed because I have to pay fees to him for his court and I this side I have to pay arrears to my wife also,

Iam from Gujarat, since more than five months I have paid my lawyer and he has told me that a document will needed a sign of yours this is the incident Of five months till now neither I was made to sign any document nor my lawyer has shown me any document regarding high court, now in the lower court my wife has submitted for recovery of two and half years I. E 7000*29 = 208000, and my wife took 5 lacs by cheque far from my knowledge , cheques were kept signed with her, and she withdrawn the money from my account since two half years, Lowe court has not considered that so to appeal for that my lawyer told me to go high court, but In lower court my wife has gone for recovery, on the first date I was ordered to pay half money or else I will be sent behind bars, so instantly I had to pay her fifty thousand by cheque, now my second date is on 17/11 till now my lawyer has not done anything regarding high court, so my lawyer s suggestion to go to high court was wrong because till next date I dnt think he will be able to submit for stay at high court, and til next date I cannot take risk , iam confused whether why my lawyer is not showing me any documents progress regarding high court, everytime he is giving me different statements when Iiam meeting him, iam very tensed because I have to pay fees to him for his court and I this side I have to pay arrears to my wife also,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register