LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

windowsxp   04 September 2016

home loan details

Dear sir/madam, My wife filed 498 a 5 years back, now the case has been stayed in high court for 4 family members except me, still the has not been charged, during my recent court date my wife appeared in court, judged asked my wife why u came to court as case was not charged yet, but my wife replied she is ready to compromise if I allow her to take back. Judge madam took good initiative and asjed me am I ready to take her back, I replied her long back I asked her to come back to my native but she didn't come even now also I'm ready to take back if she come to my native, for that she replied I'm doing job in blore and she took one apartment on bank loan if I come and live wid her in apartment and lead the family she will pay the emi wid her salary, I rplied to the judge there is no requirement for any nrw house as my parents already hav a house in my native and I'm living with them, for tht she took some time from judge to confirm and absconded on later date.. My question is she gives all wrong address details in divorce forms how can I find she bought apartment and paying emi? I think these details I need in future incase she files for any maintenance please help how to find her loan and apartment details??

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     04 September 2016

No reply since it is repeated query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register