hiding the fact that u r married by a gov. employee

Sir/madam,
My frnd is a gov employee. At the time of applying for job she was unmarried but finally when she get the job her divorce proceeding was going on in court. So she was confused what should be filled in job form. So she filled unmarried. Now she has completed 3 years in job but she is still worried about that fact.what r the consequences if this information abt marriage found false. What will happen to her job.

Keep silence about it if any thing happens then approach high court by engaging eminent advocate.

Querist Shilpi Verma, if you are really the friend of the actual woman whose divorce proceedings are in the court, then what is the guarantee that you will not take advantage of it or rather blackmail her. I may look foolish by asking you such question, but that woman will be under threat of such apprehension because a friend cannot remain to be friend till eternity is the reality of this fast changing world. There is second apprehension too that if her husband comes to know this fact, then? Is he a saint? Anyhow why she didn't mention when received the appointment letter/offer that she is married. Please remember divorce is the worst than all other enimities especially in India.Which HC or SC will help, if in case his husband comes to know about suppression of fact from her employer and submits it before the family court to prove that she is a big liar? Keeping quiet is better for your friend at present.

Querist Shilpi Verma, if you are really the friend of the actual woman whose divorce proceedings are in the court, then what is the guarantee that you will not take advantage of it or rather blackmail her. I may look foolish by asking you such question, but that woman will be under threat of such apprehension because a friend cannot remain to be friend till eternity is the reality of this fast changing world. There is second apprehension too that if her husband comes to know this fact, then? Is he a saint? Anyhow why she didn't mention when received the appointment letter/offer that she is married. Please remember divorce is the worst than all other enimities especially in India.Which HC or SC will help, if in case his husband comes to know about suppression of fact from her employer and submits it before the family court to prove that she is a big liar? Keeping quiet is better for your friend at present.

She has to complete the proceedings as early as possible and get divorce.

Plz tell me what will the consequences. Is hiding your marital staus such a big mistake in gov job

My friend has got divored.

Shilpi, what do you mean by, "such a big mistake in Govt. job"? Is it a satire, joke or are you taunting me? Anyway for you even if it may be a very small mistake, then declare the same now to your department and then know the consequence for yourself, because I can imagine, it is you Shipi Verma the affected person, but masquerading as the friend of the now divorcee within few minutes. Surprising within few minutes you have received the news of your assumed friend's divorce also.

Sir.. First of all it's about my frnd and secondly Sorry not to discribe it earlier that she got divorce after few month getting the job...

Querist Shilpi Verma, ask your alleged friend to immediately inform of her future marriage to her department (in case she marries again to someone else), then she can have a sigh of relief.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu