LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DILLIP MAHAPATRA   25 May 2016

help regarding my employment

Dear Sir/ Madam, I am join a MNC company on the date 21 October 2015. But unfortunately I have facing some problems on my job location, regarding this I am inform to my team manager and as well as HR team of my company. I am try to tall them I am facing lots of problems in this location please place me any other locations, but unfortunately they are sending me termination letter. Sir I am belongs to a poor family like BPL family, I am a person in my family who earn some money for survival of my family. And I don't have money to searching another job. So please inform me what will I do.

Learning

4 Replies

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     25 May 2016

You can request your employer to transfer you to a suitable place if there is any vacancy and requirement. It is not your right. And your employer can decline to transfer you any where if there is no requirement. 

However, just because you are asking for transfer, on this score your employer cannot terminate your service.

DILLIP MAHAPATRA   26 May 2016

The problem is I'm trying to inform my team manager regarding this and that day Chennai flood is happened so I'm send a email to my team manager and I going for leave...they are terminated me for this ground..before the termination letter I'm trying to inform them I'm not interested to leave our organization please place me any other locations. But they are send me termination letter

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     26 May 2016

If they have already terminated you then you can claim for reinstatement following due course of law. Write to your company to withdraw the letter of termination and let you join. If they don't, approach labour commissioner for conciliation. If conciliation fails, you have to file a case before the labour court/ industrial tribunal. This course of action is applicable if you fall within the definition of workmen under the Industrial Disputes Act. Please consult a labour lawyer before taking any steps.  

DILLIP MAHAPATRA   26 May 2016

Where can I found labour lawyer and if I found the lawyer they charge fees I'm not able to pay fees...please advice me what can I do.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register