Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

atul kumar   20 June 2018

harrasment and try to destroyed my carrier in false allegations, i can prove easily .

i am woking in govt sector in delhi, my controlling officer abusing me in front of my colleague, then I raised a complaint in writing in my logbook to my controlling officer via official mail. then he give me displeasure note blaming several false allegations give me on my official mail and said to me for reply with in 15 days. then I wrote a letter and said that I have received your displeasure note and for reply this note I need cctv footage of particular camera and failure sheet of that day to prove my self innocent. after 15 days again given reminder 1 and after some days reminder 2 as I not received anything which was demanding by me. all letter receiving taken from my supervisor and kept with me. then he given memo to me after 5 days of displeasure note and send to HR department also for attachment in my service file. then I wrote RTI and asked where is my applications which written for demanding cctv footage and failure sheet three times and also attached receiving of letters with this RTI. but in reply PIO said no such type of material found and it is comes under 2च . then I wrote first appeal of RTI but no reply received even after more then one month.
actually my controlling officer blamed me that due to my, situation created of a particular public area crowed and may be results into any stampede so according to him I done safety bypassed. but when I checked cctv footage then I found my controlling officer was at site at that time and there was no stempede like condition even he left the site with in a minute, if he found such type of stampede like condition then why he left the site and why he not informed the situation to operation staff, control center and other staff. he make false story to trap me for his personal ego and also misguide to higher official for destroyed my carrier.
what can I do in that case. can I go to court.

Learning

1 Replies

Siddharth Jain   20 June 2018

you can give a written complaint to the police regarding this incident,if police fails to register FIR you may address a complaint to higher police officials under 154(3).
However, they also failed to take any action can approach magistrate under section 156 3 CRPC to order investigation and registration of FIR.

For any other query feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register