Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankit Agrawal   22 July 2018

harrasement issue

hi,

actually i took personal loan from Incred in Jan 2018 for my wedding which was held on 17 feb 2018 and i paid 2 installments but at the time of 3rd installment i lost my job and i have no source of income and now i got the job in last week of june. and my wife is not well and doctors expenses are too high to get well her soon, so i failed to pay 3 EMI, now one of there recovery agent name Rahul calling me back to back and using abuse words and blackmailing me to do something wrong. he is mentally harrasing me and my wife is very tensed as she is a pregnant lady. but he dont want to listen any thing and forcing me to do payment else he will go to my wife's house and spoil my image instead of that he is calling my friends and using abusing words for me. please safe me i am not denying to pay but i want some time because emi amount is high. i am disclosing that if anything wrong happen with me or with my wife thats all of because Rahul Rana (9811024662). so please help me.

Regards,
Ankit Agrawal

Learning

2 Replies

Ankit Agrawal   22 July 2018

Yesterday it means on saturday he called my friend and me as well and forcing me to pay installment else he will contact to my father in law. i paid because i was in office i borrowed money and paid but aftdr that he is forcing me to pay all by tuesday, which is not possible. but he dont want to listen anything and forcing me to do anyhow. he is torturing me to take any wrong step against myself. pls help me else if it goes in the same way then i will take wrong step on blaming Rahul from incred. so please help me or call me asap

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     22 July 2018

Please go to the bank where you had taken the loand and inform them your difficulties and convince them for a revised repayment schedule which you can pay. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register