Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Vansal   16 October 2018

harassment from mother

Case...
I am Akash having my family..wife, son 23, daughter 13 years and live in self acquired 1RK. My father abandoned when I was 4 along with 2 sister aged 4 and 6. My mother lived in with another man and he too abandoned us in 1990, elder sister was married then....All in Mumbai. She had I chawl in Kurla and some 10 to 12 tola gold ornaments.
Later in 1990, I came to Nashik. My mother disposed her Mumbai house and came to Nashik purchased a row house in my name but within just 1 year I transfer the title in her name and I along with my sister were evicted from the house. She disowned me and I was also made to pay monthly 1000 rupees when I was earning 1600 .
I arranged loan and married off my sister without any kind of help from mother. Meanwhile mother disposed her house and started giving money on interest to people. I had also indirectly taken money on interest.
I married Rohini in court in 1994.
In 2001 I purchased 1RK flat with HDFC loan now cleared.
I used to do screen printing.
After every 2 or 3 years mother used to patchup for say 3..4 months demand some money and again would strain relation. She never nursed my 2 kids when they were born even for a day. She has many complaint against her in Ambad ie the local police station from many of her neighborhood as she always pickup quarrel. In 2016 in one such incident she attacked a man with a sickle on forehead and seriously injured a vagabond and in the scuffle her right forearm got fractured. She insisted that I pay for her treatment and operation and I was not having any source, I denied. Being angered by this, she started harassing me, made several round of complaint in local police station, to collector and Dy. Commissioner falsely accusing me of cheating her to Rs. 3 lac. She filed case with SDM demanding 3 lac and monthly maintenance of 10000 and still the judgement is pending.
Here, I gave 4 options....In writing
1..To give monthly grover is, or
2..To give daily means 2 times on her door step, or
3..To keep her with me and feed, or
4..To keep playing Rs 1000 p.m. which I had continued till March 2018.
She gets government assistance of Rs 600 per month.
She filed case with some National legal services authority which they forwarded with unsettle remark by providing her legal assitance.

Right now I am working for Rs 5000 in a printing press as helper, I am blind by one eye. My son is in search of job. I had to discontinue after FYBSc when 2nd father abandoned in 1990.
Can anyone help and guide me as to how to handle this.

Learning

5 Replies

I have also changed my childhood name from Raju selvan Nadar to Akash Vansal vide govt gazette in 1991

But will the court pronounce such harsh judgement like 10000 even when I am not earning that?

But as I have already written, I have given these options which I am willing to adhere to,, I gave 4 options....In writing 1..To give monthly grover is, or 2..To give daily means 2 times on her door step, or 3..To keep her with me and feed, or 4..To keep playing Rs 1000 p.m. which I had continued till March 2018.

4 options...
, I gave 4 options....In writing 1..To give monthly groceries or 2..To give daily meals 2 times on her door step, or 3..To keep her with me and feed, or 4..To keep playing Rs 1000 p.m. which I had continued till March 2018.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/harassment-from-mother-190624.asp#reply

Martin S.   17 October 2018

This is quite an unbelievable story.  Try to solve matter in peaceful way out of court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register