Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Riyaz Shaikh   21 February 2018

harassment

sir,

I was working with wns global services in nsdl process as a CSE. last few days I m facing some problems in my office because I give resign. my AM and team leader doing partiality and politics with me.

on 13th Feb I was asking to my TL about PL but he was not accepting my request and he was tell me k you come office complete your daily target and go to your home. I am doing the same what he was telling me after that he changed his mind and daily torcher me to complete log in hours. But on that day 9 people are taking accaption , but he only asking log in hours on me . I am asking him one question that why you asking only me to complete log in hours I was completed my daily targets on that day and not only me to come late on office others persons are also there why r u targeting me. these conversations between us on the third floor in front of all employees. after that day he complent against me in front of higher authority . and higher authority believes on his statement they can't listen me because I am on notice period. authority is telling me why r u doing that things you have only 25 days left in office so complete your notice period silently.

shivraj is my TL and manohar is my AM they both are harassing me because I am knowing k shivraj come office with drinking and manohar can't take any action against him. my company higher authority name is nishant he is also not listening me any single words. if there is no one taking action against him I am taking decision to sucide.

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 February 2018

The facts posted suggests no legal elements.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register