habeas corpus

someone is arrested in foreign countries. Is habeas corpus applicable for him or her?

No quiz please. Come up with some details of the case.

A person arrested is naturally brought before a judge.    

Where's the question of habeas corpus? 

Sir TGK REDDI, I don't like people suggesting on subject with out even reading it diligently. 'someone is arrested in foreign country', is the question.

Shri Om Prakash Dear Sir It's open to you to criticize me or, for that matter, anybody. But one should mind one's manners and etiquette. I may be wrong. But I can't be insulted. I can't be treated rudely. I'm not infallible. Please read my profile. Whethet it's foreign country or our country, a person who's arrested has to be brought before the judge of that country. So question of habeas corpus doesn't arise either in that country or in our country. I invite your further condemnation but mind your language. Behave.

I know, you are the same who informed me once, that I should teach you because you are unaware, but within few months, you have become smart to rebuke me. Whereas being junior in age and experience, still I have addressed you 'sir'. Yet you think, that I have insulted you? Do you think, that every other country follows your legal system. Or they were slaves of Britain like us where I.P.C is of 1860. So what is wrong if I have corrected you many times.

I know, you are the same who informed me once, that I should teach you because you are unaware, but within few months, you have become smart to rebuke me. Whereas being junior in age and experience, still I have addressed you 'sir'. Yet you think, that I have insulted you? Do you think, that every other country follows your legal system. Or they were slaves of Britain like us where I.P.C is of 1860. So what is wrong if I have corrected you many times.

Shri Om Prakash

Dear Sir

You corrected me many times?      How dare you.    You think you're so wise?

I say I'm not infallible.    Perhaps this prompted you to say so.     Whenever even a boy of five corrects me, it's my way to acknowledge my mistake and beg pardon.     Nothing of this sort has ever happened with you.

Many Questioners on the other hand criticised you and abused you rightly.

You can criticise but thinking that your criticism is final and unrebuttable is your habitual folly.

The legal meaning of, say, cheating is different from ordinary meaning.

But the meaning of habeas corpus is only one.

The Questioner asked whether it's applicable.

It's not applicable because, as he was already arrested, he'd be brought before a judge.

Habeas Corpus becomes necessary when nobody takes any interest to bring a wrong doer at large before a judge.

This's my opinion.     You're welcomed to contradict my opinion.

But don't misbehave.     Don't use insulting language.    And don't think your contradiction is cogent and conclusive.

I have 35 years o f legal life and addressed my arguments in about 10 sorts of courts including a High Court and the Supreme Court and convinced many famous advocated that they were wrong.

Many judges praised me that I was more intelligent than many senior advocates.     One high court judge was so impressed that he asked me to turn around and show my face to the advocates.

An advocate said no one goes so deep as I go. 

Shri Om Prakash

Dear Sir

You corrected me many times?      How dare you.    You think you're so wise?

I say I'm not infallible.    Perhaps this prompted you to say so.     Whenever even a boy of five corrects me, it's my way to acknowledge my mistake and beg pardon.     Nothing of this sort has ever happened with you.

Many Questioners on the other hand criticised you and abused you rightly.

You can criticise but thinking that your criticism is final and unrebuttable is your habitual folly.

The legal meaning of, say, cheating is different from ordinary meaning.

But the meaning of habeas corpus is only one.

The Questioner asked whether it's applicable.

It's not applicable because, as he was already arrested, he'd be brought before a judge.

Habeas Corpus becomes necessary when nobody takes any interest to bring a wrong doer at large before a judge.

This's my opinion.     You're welcomed to contradict my opinion.

But don't misbehave.     Don't use insulting language.    And don't think your contradiction is cogent and conclusive.

I have 35 years o f legal life and addressed my arguments in about 10 sorts of courts including a High Court and the Supreme Court and convinced many famous advocated that they were wrong.

Many judges praised me that I was more intelligent than many senior advocates.     One high court judge was so impressed that he asked me to turn around and show my face to the advocates.

An advocate said no one goes so deep as I go. 

I would only say, 'get lost' you super foolish.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu