Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jitendra Singh   13 February 2018

gratuity

is gratuity a part of ctc while
deducted amount is not mentioned in the salary slip.

Learning

10 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 February 2018

Gratuity is without any cost to employee.

The full contribution to Gratuity is by employer without any contribution by employee.

What exactly is your issue!

If employer is taken compulsory insurance as per Payment of Garrulity Act, 1972 or by state rules say;

The Payment of Gratuity (Maharashtra) Rules, 1972

https://www.esipf.com/labour-law/the%20gratuity%20act.pdf

then the premia is to paid by employer without any part to be paid by employee.

Sir actually company hired to me on hire post with a good committment it's only depends on verbal discussion. I have maintained all the operations wisely and company grown on good length. Now the period was distributions of committed benifits. suddenly company was changed their policies and bagan to disturb me through admin point of view.

I have left all the committed benifits.Now only the case on gratuity which was deducted @1500/month which not been mentioned anywhere in the writing.

I claimed to reimburse my deducted amount company told in through email that it is a part of CTC. Kindly advise for legal action.

Were you given CTC sheet?

Was IT signed as accepted by you?

Do you have CTC sheet?

Has the company shown the deduction in salalry slip?

Do you have salary slips?

If the Rs.1500/ is not mentioned in CTC sheet (signed by you) deduction is  mentioned in salary slip then you may have a good claim. 

no any documents signed by me.
Deduction head not declared in salary slip.
I have salary slip.
I have demanded CTC BREAK UP SHEET BUT COMPANY NOT PROVIDED.

I HAVE APPOINTMENT LETTER WHEREIN CLAERLY MENTIONED MY SALARY 75000/- WHILE SALARY SLIP SHOWN 73500/-

Just decline and post that NO CTC sheet was ever supplied to you and NO CTC was ever signed with you and ask to pay back Rs.1500/@ each month ..............

If you wish you may claim interest as well..

I am sending you a few links and you may pick up relevant points,....

Are you a member of employees'/trade unions?

no sir I am not member.

thanks for guidelines

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 February 2018

I have wholeheartedly attempted to help you.

Resolve with your skills.

The employer and IT’s attorney’s in line Management/HR/Legal cells must not act as street magician and try to produce things from thin air…….e.g; CTC sheet that is not shown to employee and signed with employee.

The employer should not deduct from earned wages any amounts other than statutory deductions e.g; PF, TDS, ESI and/or any other than is duly agreed by signed and reasonable agreement………….

You seem to have merits…

The unions, senior officials of Dept. of Labor, a very able senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters and having successful track record….

Visit Local Labor Court/GIT/CA/HC and prepare your own list and chose… 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register