grandson rights in fathers in herited property from great grand father after partition


my grand father partitioned the assets between his two sons and himself except house property. and house property is inherited from my great grand father. in my childhood
I filed the partition suit on my father on the assets he got from the partitioned from his father, In that I have not included the house property
since it was not partitioned by my grand father and the title is in the name of my great grand father. now my grand father has given that house orally to my father and uncle and died. now can I get my share in that house. the title of the house is still in the name of my of my great grand father.

kindly advise

U include that in in partition suit thru amendment.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu