LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep   18 March 2019

grandmother property case

my grandmother died in 2005 and deed before his death was made by her and certain witnesses that after his death 
1/2 property share would name in her husband as my grandfather and 1/2 property share in name of her two daughters .which now we have no property to live with .Hence my grandfather has filed a suit against us (son, daughter in law, grandson(me),his granddaughter) to leave the property as he want to live wholly alone in his named so property and his daughters will arrive here to live in their so named property . so now at end we are confused what to do . No right are known to us.please help us . As we have business under the home commercially registered boutique which now due to case on property we are unable to expand and grow our business through renovation .As duly court restricts .so this be unknown to us.what to do against this is unawareness of us.

Learning

1 Replies

m.kameswaran (student)     19 March 2019

Eviction suit ? If it is, you can face the case very well. U r living for long years because it was your mother property,so you r not trespassers. You can also file a injunction suit.further u meet a an advocate with copy of said documents, to decide if any issues in deed .Then u can proceed further

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register