LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay   03 August 2018

government exams

i am nepali by origin , born and brought up in india, while applying for government job in india, In application form in citizenship i write as indian or other.
if other do i need to provide "a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. of India"
if yes how to get such certificate.
please ans , thanks in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

ajay   03 August 2018

answer pls

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 August 2018

Citizenship of India by naturalization can be acquired by a foreigner (not illegal migrant) who is ordinarily resident in India for TWELVE YEARS (throughout the period of twelve months immediately preceding the date of application and for ELEVEN YEARS in the aggregate in the FOURTEEN YEARS preceding the twelve months)

Find the application online. The easiest way to apply is online on the website for the Foreigners Division, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. Once you click "Apply Online," you'll be taken to a page where you can choose the correct section to apply under.

• If you prefer not to apply online, you can apply in person by first downloading the forms and filling them out. Generally, you apply where you reside in India. You will submit your application to the Collector/District Magistrate.

ajay   04 August 2018

Sir, thanks a lot for reply, for citizenship by naturalization,as i am born and brought up in india, i don't have any documents of nepal, so how to proof nationality of nepal or am already indian as i don't have any nepal's documents

ajay   04 August 2018

Please ans ?any1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register