from long time leakage badly from my upper flat owner

after even all things knowing society saying this your internal problem society in responsible for it. and my upper flat owner is not repairing their leakage from toilet and bathroom and she is no cooperateing not leastnig to any one i tried to solve this by my own money and time for thair toilet and bathroom but because of her work is not succeeded. situation is so bad to me health wise and mentality. what I can do very fast for my family is suffering with me in this situation...please help me soon
Lawyer in

Bring that problem to the registrar of buildings cooperative socieites

Total likes : 1 times





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu