Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maninder singh   11 July 2017

fraud by SEBI registered analyst

hi,
please help and advise as I was fooled by a SEBI registered analyst. what relief I can demand for. as I lost 80% of my capital in 2 months of trading. please suggest

Learning

7 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     11 July 2017

Sir, 

If he has decieved you the he can be booked for cheating, kindly email the facts for better opinion. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

Ramesh   11 July 2017

Dear manidher,

as per sebi(stock broker)regulation if a broker done any wrong with respect to coustmer investment,he may punishble under section 15(F)1,2,3.up to 1 core or 3 times of money involved in that frud.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 July 2017

If he has acted with your permission then confirm!

The call recordings may surface.

Ramesh   11 July 2017

Dear manidher,

here you may also file your comlient in online which is provided by sebi also termed as SCORES(www.scores.gov.in) it is best mode for redress your graviance.....if that person registerd broker under sebi......

maninder singh   11 July 2017

so what should be the best process 1 register complaint to sebi. 2 file an FIR 3. file a court case

Ramesh   12 July 2017

dear sir,

first you try to file complient in SCORES it is the best option in front of you,and now a days it is very speedy redresial graviance system......

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     13 July 2017

Discuss with local lawyer regarding all aspects and may lodge FIR with complaint to SEBI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register