Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arokiyarajpeter   29 July 2019

fradulant transaction

Dear sir/ma'am 

I'm arokiyarajpeter I'm using axisbank credit card..14th of may fradulant transaction happens in my card ruppees 5000 debited in my credit card .then I had complaint to axisbank customer care..they ask me to send dispute form and incident letter I sent..then axisbank side provide temporary credit but that amount is reversed now they are saying you need to block the card with I'm 7 days of fradulant transaction but you blocked 9th day of fradulant transaction happens..so we can't solve your problem you only pay this..even im not enter the otp the amount was debited ...bank side not respond well ...so what I do...if not block with in 7 days means..can't we get our amount back?

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 July 2019

First issue notice to Bank seeking information on action they have taken on your complaint, and seek full details of the place of such fraud, the time, the name of the fraudster and CCTV footage.  Wait for 15 days and report to Ombudsman.  Search in google and find out the instances of clowning of such cards issued by Axis bank in the past and as to whether such cards can be created by others.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register