Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

RECENT 50 Interesting cases of ALIMONY----From No alimony to Crores of alimony

Dear friends and victims,

Alimony is the crucial factor to decide when Relation of husband and wife comes to an end.There are many circumstances where Women not got any alimony but there are also such cases where women got alimony in crores.During My keen search on this wild issue of Alimony I got more than 50 interesting cases covered by TOI which is splashed as under:
Happy Reading:))

Go through the below link to the world of alimony;

Honey It's All About Alimony....("50 Alimony cases Covered By TOI")

https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

Learning

6 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 February 2014

Thanks for the painstaking information which will be beneficial for many.

(Guest)

Dear all victims as we all know that giving your hard earn money to your cruel,greedy & capable to earn wives is something like giving a forced charity  to an untrusted organization so called as your dead marriage.

So,here Iam pasting all the related major judgements which I got through official website of Advocate Seema Dhavale--- I salute you mam for your work & your website. It is of immense help & support to all victims where maintenance been denied to these cruel and greedy wives to give innocent husbands a sought of relief indeed.

Go through the following link to cover such judgements:

List of More than 100 Judgements where Maintenance denied to wives..

(Guest)

@ Adv. Kalaiselvan,

My pleasure and You are always welcome sir.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     22 February 2014

This is really helpin go those who are fighting with the greedy ladies..

really hard work by sufferer buty people should take advantage of it...

yesterday on question from seniour member of LCI was
:-- How to avoid "INTERIM MENTENACNE"

i gave the suggestion as much I know but i will seek information from all the learned and others who have the judgement in thier favor..to avoid mentance .

from the experience of all .. we get some solid tricks to avoid maintenace which are suitable to almost all the cases as the suffere did hard work in collecting cotation to avoid the maintence ... his efforts are really appreciable...

thanks to him for his valuable work....

(Guest)

Dear fighters :

Please don't succumb on mere extortion of wife,Do fight for the cause of betterment against misuse of women Law.

Your one Fight is equal to hundred lessons for poor and innocent victims to continue this good cause.

You are not only fighting for your own case but for the millions of who are dragged in this women eccentric law.

Regards,

(ESIS)

(Guest)

Man seeked Maintenance of Rs. 8000/- from his Liv-in Partner of 10 year

https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register