Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lok (ddd)     16 December 2013

Freelancing work problem

Hi All,

I am working in software company as full time employee as a software engineer, in parallel i took freelancing work from start up company for 25k. i got some problem which listed below.

1. I delivered the work and those are complaining like, output is not clear but technically that is the maximum output can be delivered.

2. After one month those given the money of 15k.

3. Project continues to solve those fixes but that did not possible technically i intimated same thing to them but those are not listening and started pressurizing me so i did not respond them for 3 days.

4. I replied after 3 days, i told them to look for other person to handle that.

problem is, those are asking me to refund the amount 15k or else we will take a legal action on this.

if we went to legal what are all the things i need to face?? or is it better to refund 15k to them??

please reply with your opininon, i am in complete mental pressure.

Thank you in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Rohan (Manager- Legal)     16 December 2013

Hello

Ask them to send you their stand in writing and not in oral. If that happens, mail me the written letter/ notice/ communication to rohan.kanekar2010@gmail.com

I will help you to draft a fitting reply.

Rohan

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     17 December 2013

You have undertaken work of software and Complaints have been made software Technology you developed having defective certain specific Technical were brought to your notice. Demanded to Return 15 k otherwise threatned to take legal action. Let them send Legal notice or proceed legally you should defend in the court why do you worry. Is there any written agreement with regard to  specific software to be developed by you ? If so what are the terms and conditions? contact: GLOBAL LEGAL SERVICES,  Email: globellegalservicesindia@gamil.com,  Cell No: 9290673693.

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     17 December 2013

You have undertaken work of software and Complaints have been made software Technology you developed having defective certain specific Technical were brought to your notice. Demanded to Return 15 k otherwise threatned to take legal action. Let them send Legal notice or proceed legally you should defend in the court why do you worry. Is there any written agreement with regard to  specific software to be developed by you ? If so what are the terms and conditions? contact: GLOBAL LEGAL SERVICES,  Email: globellegalservicesindia@gamil.com,  Cell No: 9290673693.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register