Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

coolguy001 (Sole Proprietor)     05 December 2013

Non-profit service without legal obligations

Hi,

I want to start a online service for non-profit purpose in my free time, there will never be any income from it (from ads, etc). But I am concerned about the legal obligations. If someone sues me for some reason I dont want to risk my personal assests in that or create a unlimited liability. I also dont want to start a proper legal entity just for such a small reason, etc.

How do I protect myself without going through the legal hasel of starting a LLC / OPC / NPC ?

Can I create a simple unregistered private trust with the purpose of providing free online services and opthrough that .. ?

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 December 2013

the trust can be sued against ...... but the trust cannot sue anyone due to it's unregistered status

coolguy001 (Sole Proprietor)     06 December 2013

Originally posted by : ramachary64@gmail.com

the trust can be sued against ...... but the trust cannot sue anyone due to it's unregistered status

I dont indent to sue anyone :) But what is my liability if someone sues the trust. Are my personal assets at risk or the liability is only till the assets of the trust ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register