Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need an advice - urgent

Hello Sir/Madam

One of my friend has been sacked from his current project stating that a feedback from client has asked them to do so on immediate basis, however when my friend asked for that email to be shared with him, the management completely denied, rather on his continues request to show that email, they have now issued him a Show Cause Notice, which has made our believe more strong that no such email exist and the management is fraud. My friend is not keeping well these days and doctor have advised him  bed rest for a week, management was fully aware about his illness as the medical certificate was provided, still the management has sent the Show cause Notice at is home address on 28th Nov (noom)

Finally, 0n 28th Nov (morning) .my friend reassigned from the company as besides the fraud basis, his access like office email and all were taken even before issuing the Show Cause Notice to him. However, the company is not accepting his resignation rather torturing him to respond to the showcase notice, irrespective that my friend has already reassigned.

As it is almost two months now, that the company has failed to provide such email form client basis on which they have removed him from the project, we are sure all this is a plot to terminate him and that is the reason they are not even accepting his resignation and still forcing him to answer the show cause notice, so that once he reply they can then take disciplinary action against him on his response to their forcefully issued show cause notice and can finally terminate him.

Pls advise, can he go legal against this fraud management? If Yes, then how?

Also, should he reply to their forcefully issued Show Cause Notice?

Learning

1 Replies

SUDIPTA CHATTERJEE (PROPRIETOR)     05 December 2013

Sir , I have opened a computer institute , now i want to start certificate and diploma course on computer , so I want to registered my computer center. Please tell me the steps to registration procedure and cost when my certificate can be valid in all govt.organization and employment exchange.

rgds - Sudipta Chatterjee
         ph :09830181726
         email : vibrantitsolution@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register