Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Filing rti - question -

sir,

i want to file a RTI with IRDA and a nationalized bank in tamilnadu. i filed it through RTI ONLINE website..even though the website say it is only for filing RTI with central departments, i have been successfull so far in getting my RTI replies since the RTI online is kind enough to forward it to the appropriate state department.not sure if that is a norm. I am an NRI ..so doing it online is the only option for me..hence i am using RTI ONLINE for all my RTIs. should i continue to use this RTI online and will i remain successfull in getting replies to my queries.?

kindly advise on what option do NRIs have to file the RTI online and get the reply online,especially for first appeals, how to get the email id of the first appellate authority. kindly advise

Learning

2 Replies

Shobhit Chauhan (Founder/President)     14 December 2013

Your application was forwarded to the state because it was under the same central body. If some subject pertains directly to the state government, application will not be forwarded. E.g: If there is any office of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Central Govt.) in Punjab, it will be forward to Punjab. But if you file an RTI for some hospital in Punjab falling under the Punjab Government, if will not be forwarded by the PIO of Central Govt to the State Govt. Or may be they are kind with you. ;)

Further, to get the mail IDs of the FAA, pls visit the websites of the concerned departments' websites. Or may be you send it to the common mail ID with Subject as FA. 

Shobhit Chauhan

chauhanshobhit24@gmail.com

sumeet (HR)     14 December 2013

hello sir i want to file an rti with an cement manufacturing unit located about the recruitment for the local and  about the corporate social responsibility undertaken in recent years how should i fill  the form and what are the procedure to know more about the social responsibility for an manufacturing unit i e ultrartech cement                                                                                                          

thank you 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register