LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHUTOSH (lawyer)     09 September 2009

seeks judgement/advice

hi to all I HAVE FILE A SUIT AGAINST A PROPRIETOR SHIP FIRM THROUGH ITS PROPRIETOR,AGAINST CHEQUE BOUNCED. PLEA OF THE DEFENDANT IS THAT HE IS NOT A PROPRIETOR HIS MOTER NOW DIED WAS A PROPRIETOR HE WAS THE SIGNATORY OF HIS MOTHER BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT ABEL TO SIGN CHEQUE DUE TO HER OLD AGE/ILLNESS MY QUETION IS THAT MAY BE HE IS A SIGNATURE BUT WHEN HE KNOWS THERE IS NOT SUFFICENT BALANCE ON ACCOUNT HE HAS INTENTIONALLY ISSUED CHEQUES I NEED A JUDGEMENT WHO SUPPORT MY CASE  " SIGNATORY IS ALSO LIABEL FOR PAY THE MONEY BECAUSE HE HAS SIGNED THE CHEQUE

ASHUTOSH AND THANKS IN ADVANCE TO EVERY ONE

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     09 September 2009

When his mother died, you can make an application before the court that he is the successor to his mother in the proprietory firm and because he was a proprietor, he could issue the cheques signed by him on behalf of the firm.  Let him prove the contrary. ddkharpudikar@indiatimes.con

ASHUTOSH (lawyer)     21 September 2009

dear sir thanks for ur advice but the defendant is not hindu so he cant proceed with hindu family law pls further gide me he is a muslim my qurey is that if cheque bounsed the signatury is liabel or not because he was the signatury of his mother who intentioly signed the cheque who was bonced

awating repl

ashutosh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register