Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Supratim Paul (E)     22 August 2013

Looking for good property lawyer in bangalore

Hello All,
Can any one suggest me good and affordable Property Lawyer in Bangalore who can provide Search Report in writing. Request to please help me. 

regards,

Sup

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 August 2013

You can choose search lawyers option in this website, lawyers contacts avail.

Subash M R (Advocate)     22 August 2013

M.R.SUBASH,Advocate(Bangalore)

Mob:9886551303

Thanking you,

Supratim Paul (E)     23 August 2013

I am looking for a lawyer who will give report in writting and if any issues happens which will have legal validity and not just in a white plain paper

Adv reema (junior practice lawyer)     24 October 2013

PathLegal provides dedicated services for verification of all type of documents related to the property. 
Once the details regarding the property is submitted, legal experts will verify and scrutinize the documents/records and provide expert opinion on the subject matter in writing. Also give all assistance for getting the absolute title over the property.

Please find the lawyers those who can handle Property related matters in Bangalore.

Regards

Reema

Sushma   14 December 2015

For property verification or legal assitance in registration my recommendation would be to use zippserv.com. Very professional folks there.

https://www.zippserv.com/personal-legal/property-verification-house.html

https://www.zippserv.com/personal-legal/resale-package.html

check them out.

Rahul   20 March 2017

I took property related legal services from lawyerinbangalore.in Good and fast service. Their property and real estate lawyer were very experienced and read every word of any documents. Really happy with services. Visit Lawyerinbangalore.in

Rahul   20 March 2017

Good lawyer at lawyerinbangalore.in For property verification or legal help in registration of flat visit lawyerinbangalore.in Phone:7349371108

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register