Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Kumar Singh (Engineer)     07 August 2013

Previous employer is not paying my last month's salary

Dear Sir,

This is Raj Kumar Singh, I have worked in a Compant from the period of 13-Aug-2011 to 31-July-2012. Company released me on 31st July-2012 without giving any prior information.After releasing me My July month salary was in Full & Final process . but after several communication and mail they are not providing my pending salary.Please suggest me how can I take my July'12 month's salary from my previous employer .

Sir, Request to you please suggest me a soloution or help me for getting my pending salay from my Previous employer.

Thanks in advance!
Raj Kumar Singh

Learning

4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     07 August 2013

issue legal notice. If your establishment is regd under shops and establishments act file it under the act. If it is an industry file it under IDAct.

Raj Kumar Singh (Engineer)     07 August 2013

Can You please tell me , what is the procedure of sending legal Notice.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     08 August 2013

consult a lawyer who is well versed with Labour laws. To know about lawyers dealing Labour cases try with justdial or sulekha.com.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 August 2013

Did you submit notice of resignation with notice period/effective date of resignation/last day in office stated in it?

or

Did you resign without stating notice period/with immediate effect?

What is the notice period sated in standing order of the company, appointment letter issued to you?

There are many threads which you may find relevant and useful e.g:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Notice-period-queries-86107.asp#.UgMrl9KAqWM

If the company has issued and supplied the FNF statements do not submit the acceptance immediately and wait till you are satisfied about its correctness.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register