LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

postdivorce (none)     04 September 2009

impotent husband

during honeymoon i discovered that my husband had to take medicines to have a normal ere*tion. S*x is very torturous with him he could not reach a climax and it seemed he had great difficulty to do it. Hence it used to be a very long process n i started hating it.

still  i accepted him the way he was as i loved him. during intial months of marriage i concieved and a child was born to us. It was a miracle.

But he still tortured me emotionally due to his handicap n always doubted me finally resulting in me leaving him permanantly.

now its 4 yrs we r seperated n he has never come to see the child neither me. I now realise that he is of a whimsical nature n mostly is suffering from a mental problem part of which is reflected in the physical relation. I'm fully convinced that it was known to his parents and it was hidden from us while marriage.

now how can i prove his impotency? as i already have a child from him..

also he takes madicine for erection n he cannot have one otherwise n that a sure.

can i get divorce on basis of impotency as if i contest the matter he would never give divorce and would waste rest of my life.(as he clearly said so) he says noone will marry him so i need to take care of him the way he is.. but he n his family are of criminal intentions i need to save myself n the child from him desperately- pls help

Learning

12 Replies

saurav (private practice)     05 September 2009

after reading your case i am sure ur case is covered under ground for divorce under clause of cruelty U/s 13 of hindu marriege act and could approach the court for the appropriate relief in case u wish to further discuss u can call me at 09888172852

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     05 September 2009

you can file an application for divorce under cruelty only..

you also can file an application for your maintenance and for child too .. which makes him come forward to give mutual consent decree of divorce

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     05 September 2009

You can file the case for divorce but not on importancy but other medical grounds and ask for mental harassment and Maintenance for you and your child and file other cases to get rid of this problem and press him to give divorce.

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     05 September 2009

Fear and Nervousness of  section 498a, also leads to "impotency".

This needs checking out in the interest of justice.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

1 Like

postdivorce (none)     07 September 2009

Dear Mr agarwal,

i think you have not read my story properly.... The man had impotency from before marriage which was known to me during honeymoon. What 498A context got to do with it??

And i think men who are able to cheat w/o a line on their face do not fear any legal complications. just as normal people cant commit deliberate crime and criminals dont fear legalities :)

thanks

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     08 September 2009

"curiouscult" :

1.  Please read the word   " A L S O"   in my post and it was not meant to answer your specific question.  It was meant to ponder to the other participating legal faternity about "impotency" and the inter-relation with  "S.498a".

2.  Your answer seems (to me atleast) to be highly biased, one track and knee-jerk reaction to the posts.

3.  Impotency is not a crime and not a disease, that which you mention "can be hidden without a line on a MAN's face".  Females are experts to hid all the lines on their face and waves in their minds, behind a mask of make-ups.   Our learned ancestors have repeatedly said that   "it is impossible to understand a female".

4.  Appropriate emotional and sentimental true love can take care of all "impotency".   It is no reason to abandon the husband due to such reasons (as is evident from your initial post, at para 3).

5.  INTROSPECT THE FOLLOWING : A new husband or man may also have the same problematic nature (impotency).  You see it is better to shower appropriate emotional and sentimental true love on the husband with persistance and obtain results.

UNBIASED SUGGESTION  :   WITH STERN & REPEATED PERSISTANCE,  EVEN GOD'S CAN BE COMPELLED TO APPEAR BEFORE YOU.  (atleast that's what our ancestors have always preached ... TRY IT.)

BTW, if a wife or female just silently whispers  "498a" in the ears of her educated husband,  it is sufficient to make the man a total  "impotent"  to all females. 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

2 Like

postdivorce (none)     09 September 2009

Once i request you to go thru my story!

I do not want to arhue with you because i've read between the lines when u wrote:)

all i can say above all that my story does mention ' that i loved him'

u r not percieving it correctly

anyways wrong ans is no ans!

thanks anyways

postdivorce (none)     09 September 2009

Let me put more light by saying that My x had admitted that he does not feel emotional and also as per recent findings he is under medication for a mental problem not yet completely clear to me...

My case itself is different.. pls understand. I do otherwise empathise with victims of 498.

and by the way i do not plan to put any cases on him.. that must a point for note for u:)

bye

V Kumar Singh (consultant)     12 October 2009

I want to add something. I think govt is responsible for this situation.... They should make one more gender biased law that women should have right to choose capable husband,, she shoud   be legally allowed to make relationships and test the capability of man before marriage,  means there should be a pre honeymoon, and whoever she find suitable and see satisfaction,, should  marry to him.... so that inocent man will not suffer.. and even if she is not able to satisfy after some time she should be allowed ti have more than one husband....  Now a days purpose of women is not to run the family even to see her self satisfaction in terms of money and other things,,, if man is not able to do ,,,, he is contempt of not performing his marital obligations,,,  and if this kind of things  will continue the family system soon going to be finish in india....

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     12 October 2009

Mr V.K's thought will happen in UTOPIA

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     13 October 2009

Ms.Post Divorce,

As per law, if husband is impotent, then u/s 13 clause one you can get divorce but you have a child proves that he is not impotent. so what i suggest you earlier is the best way. Think again.

Regards
adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

V Kumar Singh (consultant)     13 October 2009

These are not my thoughts ,, those are comments on the today's selfish Indian women  those are higly influnced either by euthoipian culture or western culture...    Soon time will be ther when these kind of women will deliver b*st*rd childs.  as they don't value the marriage relationship..  .. they forget the indian  culture which is based on the family system,,,, they just need money and their satisfaction and don't want to take responsibilities of older In Laws, and don't want to give respect to their own husbands,,,,   .... shame on these kind of educated women whose education is used only to break the families...  ...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register