LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaigopal Soni (Assistant Manager)     25 July 2013

Land acquisition compensation

Back Ground ( History Chronological Order )

1. There was an Agricultural Land purchased by my Great Grand Father ( Hiranand ) before 1960 and it was properly registered in his own name in Revenue Records.

2.After death of my Great Grand Father ( Hiranand ) it was transferred in the name of his only son, my Grand Father ( Manik Chand) in 1970.

3. After death of my Grand Father ( Manik Chand) in 1984 it was automatically transferred to four of his sons & daughter ( 1. Basant kumar - Father, 2. Hulaschand - Uncle, 3.Neenabai - Aunt, 4. Parvati ) all married.

4. After death of my father in 1993, Revenue Inspector registered name of all nominees of my father (Mother, 5- Brothers & 2-Sister) in the same Agricultural land so in 1994 following people were legal owner of the Land mensioned Above 

1. Laxmi Soni (Mother)

2. Vasudev Soni (Bother-Eldest Son of my father)

3. Vishnukant Soni  (Bother)

4. Gangaram Soni (Bother)

5. Shaligram Soni (Bother)

6. Sarojini Soni (Sister)(Unmarried)

7. Girja Soni (Sister)(unmarried)

8. Jaigopal Soni (Myself)

9. Hulaschand (Uncle)

10.Parvati (Aunt - Maried )

11. Neena (Aunt - Married )

5. In year 2008 this Land was Notified by Collector under Section 4 of Land Acquisition Act along with the urgency clause and finally Notified u/s 6 of Land Acquisition Act for possession by Collector and Award passed on 2009 for the Purpose of Power Plant by a State Power Generation Company Chhattisgarh.

6. Compensation Amount has already been released by land acquisition officer in the form of cheque in the favour of above mensioned legal registered 11 persons including me, my brothers, sisters, 2-aunts & 1-uncle. We have already received the cheque but not yet encashed due to absense of all owners.

7. On year 2011 my aunt Parvati expired and his Nominee only son Deepak has requested the Revenue Inspector to delete the name of his mother, add His, & Her two married sisters (married before 2004 named) name in the same land (B-1, Khasra )and Revenue Inspector added the same.

Doubt :

1. Is it legal to add name of married daughters of my aunt in the B-1 Khasra.

2. Is married daughters of any khatedar are eligible for getting any R&R, Compensation on behalf of his mother.

3. What should be the procedure of encashing the cheque now.

4. If addition of Married Daughter of my aunt is wrong how should i object and to whom ?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register