Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

siraj (analyst)     15 July 2013

False medical certificate

Hi Sir,

I applied for divorce because of which my wife had also filed 498A case against me. I got a copy of the case in which she has even false medical certificates from private hospitals stating that she got treated on so and so dates due to beating by husband. How could I prove to court that they are false. In my married life, she has gone to police station 3 times for various false reasons and she now exactly have 3 medical certificates(one day before going to station) to make sure that her story is fully true. 

I know i didn't beat her. I know that treatment is false. But i really don't know how to prove that they are wrong.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 July 2013

any MLC?

siraj (analyst)     16 July 2013

And one more thing i observed on it is, there is no doctor signature or name on it. It is just something written on a hospital letterhead with a paragraph written as 'assault by husband - bruises.. etc" and some medicines suggested. That's it. Will it be having any impact. My doubt is, this shows clearly that she can create further documentation also if court asks.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     16 July 2013

this document is not valid without signature,this is not a MLR. DO NOT AFRIAD.let your wife to prove it's true!!! join sahodhar 0r save family foundation. we are here to help innocent victims.feel free to call 

siraj (analyst)     16 July 2013

Thanks a lot pawan. I will call you on that number.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     17 July 2013

The document can not be treated as evidence. The doctor, if any, was duty bound to inform the police.

You should complain to the medical council for the same lapse and let hospital run after her.

Shonee Kapoor

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

siraj (analyst)     17 July 2013

Pawan.. i could not contact your number. Please let me know if it is correct.

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     17 July 2013

pefix '0' and attend  weekly meeting of 'sahodhar' or 'save family foundation'.

Thomson Easson (Dietician)     23 July 2013

Really, now a days fake doctors notes are getting so popular that every where it's use can be seen.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register