Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUNIL (DOCUMENTATION EXECUTIVE)     16 July 2013

Notice from rajasthan mahila ayog,jaipur

Dear All

One month ago i have filed  a online complaint in NATIONAL WOMAN COUNCIL against my Wife/Father in law , that they are trying to file a false case against me ( 498a / dowry ) as my FIL as humulated my wife ( mind wash ) not to leave with me...

now i have recieved a copy of the same form RAJASTHAN MAHILA AYOG that they had issued a notice to my father in law to present on 25/07/2013 at jaipur regarding the complanint ...

now what can i do next step...

1. is it help full me to fight 498a case against my WIFE/FIL...

2. and what is the process of Rajasthan Mahila Ayog / National Woman Council

Learning

3 Replies

advocate praveen (prop.)     16 July 2013

Firstly RMA will try to resolve the case or mediate between you and your wife.  however, if they fail they can register the case u/s 498a.  As you stated that you have already filed the complaint against your wife and your FIL, so get the copy and file a petition under section 9 HMA.

Adv. Praveen K. Maheshwari

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     17 July 2013

No, it is not legally helpful to fight 498a in court of law. Mere complaint is not an assertion of truth.

If cases are filed against you, then you would need to fight the cases on merits.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Yahoogroups: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/sahodar 

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 July 2013

this experiment will cost you heavily.  Your wife and FIL have no choice but to cook effective case against you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register