LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandru (caterers)     15 July 2013

Help me for divorce

Dear sir kindly help me, i got married at 02.05.2009. My wife is handicapped. we lived only six months, after that we have many problems with each other. We dont have child.  So I left her.  Still we not register our marriage. Last year she gave complaint against me that living with me is not safe for her, she said i tried to kill her... they imprisoned me for a week, then i got bail. after six month she cancelled her complient in court. I dont like to live with her. Past one nd half year i'm not having any contact with her. Now i need divorce. So, i tried for mutual. But she demand for 5 lakhs and also transfer. she is govt employee, Siddha doctor.  Her brother came to fight with me whenever he saw. what I do? Is divorce is better or mutual is better. Beacause I planned for Re-marriage. Kindly help me as soon as possible

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Pay her 5 lacs.  Or negotiate. They tell 5 you tell 1 lac, do bargaining.

Just like veggie market.

Finally you tell 2.5 not more than that.  They tell 3.  Not less than 3 lac.  Ok done.  Pay 3 lac, get rid of headache.  Remarry.  Be happy !!

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     15 July 2013

divorce takes more then 2 plus years and time consuming and both parites agreed then only you get divorce if one party does not agree in those years then your divorce petition will be dismissed 

mutual cosent divorce is best and less then 8 months you will be divorce but you have to convince her and about money you have to be firm how much you want to pay and after getting the final order only pay the amount in the court proceedings only

do not be in hurry to marry before divorce again you will be in trouble for this reason 

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     16 July 2013

Dear sir kindly help me, i got married at 02.05.2009. My wife is handicapped. we lived only six months, after that we have many problems with each other. We dont have child.  So I left her.  Still we not register our marriage. Last year she gave complaint against me that living with me is not safe for her, she said i tried to kill her... they imprisoned me for a week, then i got bail. after six month she cancelled her complient in court. I dont like to live with her. Past one nd half year i'm not having any contact with her. Now i need divorce. So, i tried for mutual. But she demand for 5 lakhs and also transfer. she is govt employee, Siddha doctor.  Her brother came to fight with me whenever he saw. what I do? Is divorce is better or mutual is better. Beacause I planned for Re-marriage. Kindly help me as soon as possible

Dear Friend,

I understand that you are in great difficulty need proper consultings.  Pl. clarify followng queries:

1.  Your wife became handicapped when, prior marriage or while subsisting of your living for last six month.

2.   Have you got copy of complaint she filed  and put you in jail for a week.

3.   Have you got copy of complaint cancelled.

4.   You deserted for one and half year and living separately  and want divorce but she want Rs.5 lakhs and Transfer.

5.   What do you mean  she demand Rs.5 lakh and also transfer.

6.   Since you have planned second marriage, you need  sincere consultation so that you can lead second marriage peacefully.

I bellieve you honest & sincere and you require proper advise to handle the matter.  Pl.  clarify above queries in reply and Contact : 9869400938 (Mumbai)'

E-mail:  jeevansci@yahoo.com

ADV.  JEEVAN PATIL

LEGAL CONSULTANT & ADVISOR.

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     16 July 2013

.Dear Friend,

I understand that you are in great difficulty need proper consultings.  Pl. clarify followng queries:

1.  Your wife became handicapped when, prior marriage or while subsisting of your living for last six month.

2.   Have you got copy of complaint she filed  and put you in jail for a week.

3.   Have you got copy of complaint cancelled.

4.   You deserted for one and half year and living separately  and want divorce but she want Rs.5 lakhs and Transfer.

5.   What do you mean  she demand Rs.5 lakh and also transfer.

6.   Since you have planned second marriage, you need  sincere consultation so that you can lead second marriage peacefully.

I bellieve you honest & sincere and you require proper advise to handle the matter.  Pl.  clarify above queries in reply and Contact : 9869400938 (Mumbai)'

E-mail:  jeevansci@yahoo.com

ADV.  JEEVAN PATIL

LEGAL CONSULTANT & ADVISOR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register