Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NiceGuy (AP)     13 July 2013

How long can a non-genuine wife contest divorce?

Sir, After lots of mischiefs (after she left to her father for delivery) like not maintaining my relationship(not giving suitable environment in her home to visit ; even abusing thro words when I visit , not attending my calls, not replying my e-mails, after delivery not allowing to visit child, not returning to live with me(insulting me & my family when v went to bring her-evidence recorded) grabbing my family Jewels (evidence recorded), after their long horrible drama my lawyer approached as a last chance to Counsel / negotiate - misused that also ; immediately filed false police complaint that I posses her certificates ( As v have evidence that v don’t have any of their Jewel or property; infact they illegally acquired ours); police harassed me. I filled Divorce under Harassment. Notice sent to police also.Her police complaint immediately follows my telegram to come for counselling . Now in court Counselling she clearly mentions that she neither wants to return nor give divorce.She was unable to give any other allegations on me but tries to establish her false complaint that I possess her certificates. The intension I can see so far is that they want me to be a slave of her father as they are maintaining the elder son-in-law. What is the scope for me? As Law alone can help me how long can she drag the case ?

Learning

3 Replies

fighting back (exec)     13 July 2013

hi,"
which cases are filed against you at present?

i the wife challenges your divorce petition, then it will take a lot of time to get divorce and lot of headache

best way ask her how much she wants, negotiate the amount and get rid of your headache

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     13 July 2013

I agree with silver sword

NiceGuy (AP)     14 July 2013

I am ready to face any amount of time in the Court if their only ugly intension is to drag,they should also learn their lesson for throwing a genuine relationship. If, for Indian women, dragging is the only weapon let her do, we men should be always like LION not getting emotional.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register