LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Please guide me experts....

its a love marriage case...........please tell me the procedure of contested divorce based on false allegations and no grounds for divorce... my in law had put false allegations on me and my family that we have demanded dowry, and of domestic voilence and marriage had been done by making pressure on girl..... i have all the proof that she herself wants to marry me and my family members never demanded dowry... infact my family members had given in written to the magistrate that they dont want any dowry...... but my in laws and wife (under pressure of her parents) are asking for divorce on the above mention false allegations and on no grounds... wheare as i had all the proof.... so can you tell me how this divorce case proceeds in court as their is no grounds and  will court grant divorce only by listening the false allegations or ask them to give proof.. please tell me...........

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     27 June 2013

If the case is filed then file a proper reply thru a good advocate and file all the evidence you have to disprove her allegation. The court does not grant divorce merely on allegations of a party. The party has to prove the grounds.

(Guest)

Agree with Adv Archana ji.

(Guest)

Dear Vibhor...i am also in same problem as u. love marriage...in laws nt ready for our marriage gal under pressure from her parents and false dowry case and marriage done under false promises all false to break marriage no legal ground for divorce. so relax dont panic. right now you keep ur cool. if you are nt at fault den nthing to worry. sent her notice to come back through a good lawyer.

(Guest)

thanks for all to reply..... that means court will not grant divorce only on the false allegations,,,,,,, as i have all the proves of my  innocence...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register