LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Ap go ms 370 of 1994

Can somebody help me providing a copy of AP GO 370 of 1994 ..Is there any amdt to that GO on the basis of order of AP HC on WA 951&952 of 2006? Is there any change or amdt in EAMCET notification on CAP quota post order of WA 951 & 952 of 2006? Is the Directorate of Sainik Welfare is the competent auth to make any unilatral change on the eligibility conditions for issue of CAP cert without amending the provision of GO 370 of 2006?If it is done can those officials at Directorate of Sainik Welfare be charged with criminal conspiracy? 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 June 2013

Please brouse  www.aponline.gov.in for all govt. orders.

(Guest)

I have tried my best..GO Ms 370 dated 18 .10.1994 is not available in that site..In fact AP Sainik Welfare Directorate which had referred to that GO 370 dated 18.10.94 is now denying having recd any copy of the same..They are insisting on receiving Rules Supplement to part 1 extraordinary of the AP Gazette No 551 Hyd Friday Oct 28 , 1994 (Notification by govt education department EC-2) Heading --Amdt to the Rules into  First year under-graduate course namely Engg, agri & medical through common entrance test  ( GO No 370 education (EC-2) 18th Oct 1994)..

My several  visits  to Edn Dept (EC-2) at the Secretariat have not yielded any result..The clerical staff said those are very old GOs and the Record assistant is absent..day 2..Record assistant said in the presence of the Clerical staff..that those are not held with him without even searching for it..and it will take time to get it from CRB (Central Record Bureau) but not even ready to issue notes for the CRB..Day 3 met the section officer..said I am not the boss..met the CRB officer incharge..kind enough to ask his men to search for the GOs..got one which needed to typed as it was manuscriptt copy..typed and handed over GO 192 of 1993). ..As per CRB  only copy of GO 184 of 1993 GO 370 of 1994 were taken by EC-2 in 2001 & 2006 respectively and not returned and that was on record..The Staff from CRB was sent along with us to EC-2 which is taking its own time and not at all in a mood to provide me a copy of GO 370 ( GO 183 I have got it from Directorate of Sainik Welfare along with an abstarct of 192 )..

Can you help me getting a copy of GO 370 of 1994?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register