Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Search for case number in the court

Sir, 

A Divorce case between my mother and father went on during the years 1992 to 1997, but my maternal grand parents were fed up going to the court and gave up the case and hence, the family court gave decision in favor of my father granting him divorce, but my mother did not get any maintenance till date.

Due to the bad influence, my father did not get any pension and some benefits from his office as well.  He worked in AP transco and retired in the year 2008.  He was not sanctioned any pension because of his work orders being pended for many years.

So, now I thought to file a case on behalf of my mother to demand maintenance and pension benefits from my father, hence when I sought the Case number from my old lawyer, he gave the number, with that number, I approached a lawyer at our local place, and he told his assistant to get this number's judgment copy.

Since one and half month, I am wandering around the court, but the assitant is saying the court number is not found. I gave him some money as well.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT, SO THAT I CAN GET JUDGEMENT COPY OF THAT PARTICULAR NUMBER.  HOW CAN I GO AGAINST THE CLERKS THERE IN THE COURT WHO ARE LOOKING FOR BRIBE FROM ME AND HOW TO FACE THEM.  Please let me know .......

Thanks a lot

S. Babu

Learning

9 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     03 June 2013

File an application for obtaining certified copy of the judgment in the court.

1 Like

(Guest)

Please let me know the process of filing an application the court to get a certified copy of the judgment.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     03 June 2013

Take the help of a local junior lawyer or a lawyer's clerk and  get the application prepared from him in the format and submit it in the court. Even a lawyer's clerk can guide you to obtain a certified copy. Court fee stamps of proper denominations should be affixed on the application based upon whether you need the copy urgently or in a ordinary manner. Fees is charged Rs 7/- per page for urgent copy and Rs. 4/- for orinary.

(Guest)

Thanks a lot, Madam, for your valuable recommendation.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     03 June 2013

first check out with the court cleark wheater the records of the old case is available with them 

then file a certified copy (CD copy) they will give you the form to be filled and fix a 5/- court fee stamp and give it to the cleark who issues you the copy in 15 days time 

(Guest)

I approached my lawyer and he gave a number, but the clerk searched for it and said it is not available.  Then, when I asked the lawyer once again, he told that that number will be changed from OP(which will be in principal sub court) to OS, which will be found under the old number and there with that OS number your judgment copy is available. Please suggest me what is actual going on....the number is something like OP 97/92....

Kindly suggest what to do in this case.  It has been one and half month till today.

Will there be a situation like the judgement copy missing...if so, please let me what needs to be done in this case....

Thanks in advance...

(Guest)

I got final judgement copy with me.  Could you please let me know what to do now based on the final judgment copy that I have with me.

CASE IN BRIEF:

Actually, this is a divorce case between my father and mother.  My father did not give us a penny till date.  My maternal grandparents got fed up going to court for hearings and did not attend to the court hearings, hence, based on this, court gave divorce decree to my father in the year 2007.  We did not get any benefits from my father till date.  He is a government employee (in ap transco).  He retired in the year 2008.  He did not get his pension benefits from the year 2008, since he has lot of work orders pending.  So, I thought to fight against my father on behalf of my mother.

How to know about all the benefits that my father gets and and please guide me what to do in this regard.  Please let me know, so that I will send the scanned copy of final judgment copy.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     04 June 2013

If your mother is unable to maintain herself,. she can file for maintainance. However, as a divorce judgment is already there, then the grounds and contents of the judgment should be first looked into before arriving at any conclusion.

(Guest)

Yes, Madam, I have the judgment copy with me as of now.  Could you please go through it and let me know what could be done in the present situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register