Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Tele Caller)     21 August 2009

Divorce case to be filled what about Husbands Propety

Dear Mambers,

If a husband fille divorce case on the ground of cruelty. He is also in the threat of 498A and DVA.

His monthly Income is 20000 P.M. wt is the Maintanance amount.

He is leaving with his wife but seprate from his family(Mother) since 23/04/09 but still she quarrel on daily bases and saying that my mother, sister & cusiuon brother come to my rented accomdation behind me and beat her.

My mother dishowned me but mother residing on the house which is in the name of her son (Property purchase by father and father made registerd or sale deed in the name of son) is she able to dishowned the son from that propety also. In the divorce matter can wife claim her share on this property which is in the name of her husband.

One more thing I am  taken so many loan on that property from my cusion (whos is in abroad) for my fathers treatment(Whos is expired on 2006) and taken more money at the time of marriage, cusion make some papers like property is "GIRVI" with him. 

I have to pay lot's of intrest to him every monthcan those papers are right to show in the court at the time of proceeding start in divorce matter.

I have stronge doubt that my wife want sahre in the property or want good amount, because she tells so many time to me she don't wanna live with me but she live due to one reason that is her father spend lot's of money on the marriage. She say if I give that money & 15000 P.M. to her then she ready to sign mutual divorce 

. What should I go Please suggest. 

Learning

4 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     21 August 2009

Is Property is in your name.

What you want, live with her or not.

There are lots of things to be consider to save yourself else 498 and 406 is normal to extort the money by the wifes.

Plz provide your openion.

Your further clarification is welcome at nominal fee at;

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Advocate

M:09814110005

CHANDIGARH (INDIA)

We also have branches all over India.

With Regards

Rahul (Tele Caller)     21 August 2009

Dear Sir,

I don't wanna live with her any more.

I want to take care of my old & unhealthy mother.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     21 August 2009

Already guide you. if you are not willing then file the divorce and be prepared for 498 or 406 or DVA and many such cases. you can only prepare the grounds for yourself and your family to get the bail in near future else it is very tough to get the bail in these cases.

Good luck

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     23 August 2009

We have to purchase peace with our money. To get rid of the situation ones for all prepare for Mutal consent divorce, and give away what ever the wife wants. As a husband having mother and younger brother, you cannot fight the legal battle, since almost all the laws are mde for them only. You willbe always in the position of defending. Our judges have become woman sympathisers.

We have to make out a forum  to bring out a law for husbands like in your case, and where the hubands are harassed by the unwitty woman

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register