LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudip (IT)     19 August 2009

Co-operative society rule

1. Can co-operative society charge money Rs 30000 when someone is willing to sell his flat. If not could anyone please provide me the law number and description?

2. Co-operative society is charging more who is in rent. In my mind society is differenciating the people. Is it legal? Could anyone please let me know the law number and the description.

3. Cannot we keep batchalor in rent. Co-operative society is not allowing this. Leagaly is it correct? If not could anyone please provide me the law number and the corresponding description?

Thanks

Sudip Ray

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     20 August 2009

Dear Sudip, you can make an application to the Chairman of the Cooperative Society asking him to give you the copy of the resolution passed allowing society to charge Rs. 30,000 when someone is selling his flat and take an acknowledgement of the same.  If you do not receive the copy of the resolution, you can simply refuse to pay the amount.  If the sale deed is in your name, cooperative society cannot take any objection to sell the flat.  For your second query also, you can ask for resolution allowing the society to charge more for the rented person.  However, in by-laws, society is authorised to charge more to the rented premises.  However, you can still ask for the resolution allowing the society to charge how much extra amount. Society has nothing to do with whether the rented person is bachelor or married.  Adv. Deepak ddkharpudikar@indiatimes.com

Asheesh (Propreitor)     28 November 2009

Our Builder is delaying the Convayance Deed. He is all the time giving excuses to avoid for Convayance Deed. It's already 3.5 years that the society has been formed. 1.Can we take any action against the Builder. 2.How to directly approach Registrar for convayance Deed. 3.What papers are required.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register