Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamal (Clerk)     06 May 2013

Without intimation

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have a doubt regarding service. One of my friend is LDC in ESIC department after joining he fill the form of some other department without intimation to the department. Now he is selected in High Court as UDC. While filling form he stated that he is not a government employees. If he resign from the current department (ESIC) and join the Higc Court as UDC, in future can there be any problem.

Please reply as it is very urgent.

Learning

3 Replies

Please reply it is very urgent.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     06 May 2013

Dear Mr. Kamal, I think this is your personal matter not of friend that's why you are panic. As per your query unless and until anybody complain against you, you are not in a fus. if somebody makes a complaint then there will misconduct proceeding and other departmental proceedings. Now its up to you. do as desired. Rajiv Bhasin Advocate 9811210505

@Rajiv Bhasin-

Sir, It means it is only depend on only complaint.

CRA is the central record keeping agency. This agency issue the PRAN(Permanent retirement account number). This is unique to every employee. If my friend change the job then its all data will be sent to CRA for PRAN number (he cant give his previous PRAN number there because in the form he stated that he is not a central govt employee). But at CRA site his data match with his previous data which is given when he is in ESIC(previous dept). Then it may create problem or not ?

Please reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register