Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manu (Owner)     01 May 2013

Trying to file a false case against our family

Hi,

My brother got Married 1 year back. Soon after the marriage my sister in law (my brother's wife) started trying to separate my brother from family. Soon after 8 months she escaped from our home when nobody was in the house and her mother spread the rumour that we were troubling her very much. But after some public counselling she came back and started leaving separately with my brother. My brother tried t fulfill her every wish even then she keep fighting with him and said my mother was the root cause of her problems.

One day she created scene that my brother was not fulfilling her wishes and throwed a pot on him in anger. After my brother went for work she again tried to escape from house, but this time my mother was there and tried to stopped her, to which she reacted very rudely with my mother and even threaten to beat her and that she will kill our family and even call the police. Even her mother is spreading false rumours against us that my parents had demanded a huge amount of money from her family while marriage and our family is troubling her. ( Still in marriage our family gifted her more gold than her mother did )

Also, her maternal Uncles are also threating us that they will kill our family and fulfill all her wishes and asked my brother not to talk to mother. Before that they also created a scene on marriage day, and deliberately beated my Maternal Uncle.

I don't why this lady (my sister-in-law) is doing this and what she is trying to do, as her such misdeeds have become frequent. Please help with your reply and suggest what should my family do to protect them?

Is she trying to file a case of dowry or domestic voilence against us or something else ?

Learning

7 Replies

Manu (Owner)     01 May 2013

Counselling had been tried once in past.

Giving letter to the local police station won't make their family alert and they might file a case against us.

Ranee....... (NA)     01 May 2013

record her behaviour.but i dnt think she wl do it without any reaSon.try to find the reason.

Ranee....... (NA)     02 May 2013

record her behaviour.but i dnt think she wl do it without any reaSon.try to find the reason.

(Guest)

1. She is no more in the matrimonial house, then what is there to record?

2. The reason is clear she doesnt want her MIL to be with her husband in his own house.

You first read the brief properly and then you can comment.

Ranee....... (NA)     02 May 2013

For @ stalker

Originally posted by : Manu

Hi,

My brother got Married 1 year back. Soon after the marriage my sister in law (my brother's wife) started trying to separate my brother from family. Soon after 8 months she escaped from our home when nobody was in the house and her mother spread the rumour that we were troubling her very much. But after some public counselling she came back and started leaving separately with my brother. My brother tried t fulfill her every wish even then she keep fighting with him and said my mother was the root cause of her problems.

One day she created scene that my brother was not fulfilling her wishes and throwed a pot on him in anger. After my brother went for work she again tried to escape from house, but this time my mother was there and tried to stopped her, to which she reacted very rudely with my mother and even threaten to beat her and that she will kill our family and even call the police. Even her mother is spreading false rumours against us that my parents had demanded a huge amount of money from her family while marriage and our family is troubling her. ( Still in marriage our family gifted her more gold than her mother did )

Also, her maternal Uncles are also threating us that they will kill our family and fulfill all her wishes and asked my brother not to talk to mother. Before that they also created a scene on marriage day, and deliberately beated my Maternal Uncle.

I don't why this lady (my sister-in-law) is doing this and what she is trying to do, as her such misdeeds have become frequent. Please help with your reply and suggest what should my family do to protect them?

Is she trying to file a case of dowry or domestic voilence against us or something else ?

:)

1.This is not necessary that author should stay at her place to record.His brother can make some arrangements for spy camera to record this.

2.They are living separately  for not having a good relation with mother in law.Then why mother in law was there in the house when her son/authors brother was not there?

NGOKC (pm)     02 May 2013

Hello!
I've started the petition "Government of India and all members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha: Save Indian Marriages : Stop the law on marriage amendment bill " and need your help to get it off the ground.
Will you take 30 seconds to sign it right now? Here's the link:
Here's why it's important:
If you are a Indian parent of a son or a male who wants to get married and live happily support this petition.
Think tommorow you get married and your wife throws your parents out of their own house and brings her lover to live in this
Think tommorow your wife will decamp with your ancestors entire wealth legally . Read below
Our politicians are creating a one sided law that will reduce indian marriages to prostitution and one sided blackmail.
Both BJP and Congress are hand in glove on this. In fact BJP is demanding that men should lose even more on this
New law proposes that Only Husband's entire residential property regardless of whether it was inherited or acquired pre-marriage be treated as matrimonial asset and half of it must be given to wife on divorce.
The law is unfair
1 ) since today women also earn .
2) Remember today 50% of indian marriages in Cities are ending in divorce , most of these within less than one year and women are initiators on most of these. It is grossly unfair to punish men for divorce they did not want and when marriage is so extremely short
3) This opens doors for blackmail - Even today in India in almost every divorce case women file false criminal charges to extort money from in-laws , this will lead to rise in such instances.
Support this petition, say no to sharing of any pre-marriage property.
Let our illiterate policians know we will not allow our marriages to be trifled with

STOP THIS LAW
You can sign my petition by clicking here.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 June 2013

reconciliation is the most peaceful way.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register