LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

notit4tat (SoftwareEngineer)     25 April 2013

Response on gnwc

Hi, I have 2 year son. Since his birth my wife did not come back. I have filed the G & WC.  My child is with MIL as mywife can not talk care of him as she is going to office at different city. G&WC file she rejected couple of times. At last she got it but still she did not appear in the court. I do not know why she is not doing this.

If she will not respond like this Do I get permanent custody of my loving SON custody?

I am sick of him. Please help me out

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 April 2013

Request court for ex-part proceedings.

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     26 April 2013

talk to her lawyer and if chances for compromise if then also she is not coming then show to the court that she is unable to take care of you child and you need custoday 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : notit4tat

Hi, I have 2 year son. Since his birth my wife did not come back. I have filed the G & WC.  My child is with MIL as mywife can not talk care of him as she is going to office at different city. G&WC file she rejected couple of times. At last she got it but still she did not appear in the court. I do not know why she is not doing this.

If she will not respond like this Do I get permanent custody of my loving SON custody?

I am sick of him. Please help me out

Do not take emotional decisions. The kid which you never saw, how can you develop feelings for that kid?

One approach would be :  Talk to your wife on a one on one basis.  Try convincing her to come back to you.

Second approach would be, why dont you go visit her and the kid once a while, just to keep the marraige going?  Like that you will still be married, and one day when your son grows up will ask as to why you all are not staying together.

Third approach would be, file for divorce.  Forget the kid.  The kid has never seen you.  Let the kid have his life in a new way just in case your wife will remarry.  Even if you want to have the kid, have you thought about your own well being in the future?  Suppose if you want to marry again, then you will have no takers in the market, as nobody would want to marry a person with a kid, same applies for your wife.

Remember getting custody of child is not a easy thing, it involves a lot or running to court halls, spending huge amounts of money to lawyers, and time, lot of time will be wasted in the process if your wife contests the custody case.

Now you think what you want.

Wife and kid.

Kid.

Divorce.

Think deep, and act wisely.

notit4tat (SoftwareEngineer)     26 April 2013

Thanks for your reply,

As I wanted Wife & kid, I filed restitution, but mediation failed as she directly told the Mediator that at any cost she does not want to join me. After the mediation She is not coming to court to file her objection. Two sessions are like this.

How come she mis the court sessions?, being a respondent she should apear (I feel) for all.  for such cases what kind of decision will be taken by court.

If she files her objection saying She NEITHER join me NOR give my child (I think), what would be court decision?

sir as u said, when I went their home, my FIL tried to beat me and not allowed me to go inside their home.

I do not know why such mad ladies nither they nor let the husband enjoy the life in a properway. Knowing this kind of facts, why every one says that LAW is in favor of ladies. Is it TRUE or does it depends on case to case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register