Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (a)     20 April 2013

Girl child 4year old visitation/short custody case

Dear Experts,

i am father of 4 year old Daughter, i have applied for short custody for one day overnight stay of my child for every alternate weekend. and short custody for in sumer,diwali vacations. as our divorce case is going on. since last 2 years my wife has not allowed me to meet the daughter.

Please let mee can my application is granted. if no then what will be the order by the court.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     20 April 2013

No lawyer can predict what will be the order in your case without first going thru your case, bcoz all depends upon the facts and circumstances of a case, also upon what defence/ objections your wife have taken and the evidence lead and also how much your child is comfortable with you and willing to be with you. However, generally speaking a non custodian parent does get visitation rights with frequency depending upon the descretion of the court i.e weekly/monthly etc, along with vacation sharing.

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     20 April 2013

I fully agree with the Adv Archana and add that you should avail the services of some good local family lawyer and with his assistance appraise the court fully. We hope Court should allow the request of yours.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 April 2013

Mr.Rahul, 

Normally below 5 years daughter will not be given for short time custody also.Since child most relatied with mother than father.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register