LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P.Padmanaabhan (advocate)     14 April 2013

No print or written receipts for cash payment r eceipts for

Dear  Friedns , the service providing boadrband/landline compnay decleis to issue pritn or written recept  for payment fo bill maount.. Previously, a small pirtn machine atacehd to ecah computer will issue small bus tikect like receipts with adeaquate deatils fo paymnet. They have stopped even that smal receipts. After a a series exchange of eamils , the companys ays, they will sedn mobile confirmation of paymnet and not print or written receitpts. Is there deficiency in service? 

Learning

1 Replies

P.Padmanaabhan (advocate)     15 April 2013

Friends, this nigth ( at 08:36 PM of 15th Ap 130Ii read from the service prvider tyhat

: "Namaste!  You wrote in on 13/04/2013, regarding the receipt for the payment for your airtel account number 13429919. XXXXXX regrets the inconvenience you have experienced..On receipt of your email we tried contacting you on XXXXXXXXXX but were unable to establish contact with you.Further, we have registered your complaint. Your Reference number is 31451794. The issue will be resolved by 14/04/2013, 10:46 AM 

This is customary and rouine.  Hence o have said: 

"Dear Sir, I am now wont to your customary words as read below!  You change one each day at your seat of Appellate office" . Never genuinely interested. My problem is very simple : as service provider to me in regard to your  land.line in use  at my apartment  for broadband internet access at agreed rate.  I certainly have been paying the charges  as shown in the printed  Bills each month   you sent  by courier. But  your office nearest to my  residence, , after receiving payment , does not give me receipts by print or by any written mode. It is shameful if not deceitful. According to your "sms" message dated 13.04.2013 received at 06:02:05 PM for the bill dated 27th March  13, a sum of rs.1,568/- is due and I am quite willing  to pay the same if only your office will give me printed d receipt for said sum to be received by your office. 

As  already let you know I am examining whether your refusal to issue receipt  for the amount being paid in satisfaction bill dues will  amount to deficiency in service and if iam satisfied I will  proceed against your office and your organization under relevant law. the amount will be deposited in Court. Just give me  a week to ten days time. 

The other alternative is to seek termination of your  landline connection  to me which also I will chose  in the next one week to ten days. I will def9initely pay the due of Rs.1,568 for the bill dated 27-Macrh-2013. 

Thanking  you Sir"

xxxxxxxxxx

at 09:06 PM /21:06 hrs IST

on 15th Ap 2103.  

can you advise as to if refusal  to issue recipt for paymnet  of bill dues will amount to defciienfy in servoice by the service providign company ?  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register