LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sarir (Computer eng)     04 April 2013

Bank loan

my father has taken loan on my name without telling me ..and in that photos are mine but parentage is wrong...

so i said the bank i wont pay you as i have not taken and even document are wrong...so i want to file a case againt the bank what should i do....

2 there are other two cases of similar type some other name is mentioned and they are asking me to pay it so ...all bank members are corrupt from below to top

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 April 2013

You can bring the notice to the higher authorities in the same bank.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 April 2013

First of all you should obtain the certified copies (under original seal and signature of the BM. These are to be given free of cost) of the loan documents e.g:

Full information/brochure of Loan Product offered to you, loan application, loan sanction letter, loan agreement, and also the demand notice(s) raised by the bank, as in their record, copies of your ID, Pan Card, address proof, income proof, etc collected by bank, Name/designation of bank official(s) who has sent he originals and marked OSV on your KYC and other documents, and who have checked and verified and passed the loan, amounts disbursed till date with cheque numbers, bank a/c in which the amounts disbursed by bank are deposited, loan a/c statements, etc.

Demand in writing certified copy ( Free of cost) of Fair Practices Code, Banks code of commitment to customers, Compensation policy…

Lodge a complaint with Vigilance cell, and Chairman of the bank in writing under proper acknowledgment.

If bank is nationalized it would be covered under RTI.

It is suggested that you may approach a lawyer and let your lawyer draft your complaints and grievances and all complaints be supplied by regd. Post only and you may demand all replies by redg. post only.

You have the option of approaching police with criminal complaint, banking Ombudsman, Consumer court, Permanent Lok adalalt, criminal court, civil court…………

Valuable advice of learned experts/members is sought.

BCSBI guidelines:

11. Do I have access to loan documents? If so, what are they?

Yes. You can have access to loan documents. Following are some important documents provided by banks:

·         letter of offer

·         copy of filled in loan application

·         copy of loan agreement

·         terms and conditions governing the housing loan

·         other documents such as schedule of fees and charges

Banks are required to give authenticated copies of documents executed by you free of charge. (cf. para 8.11.1 of Code of bank’s Commitment to Customers)

Attached File : 556294824 housing loan bcsbi.doc downloaded: 94 times

sarir (Computer eng)     04 April 2013

They are all corrupt .They asked me i have to pay ....so now if i want to lodge a complaint what should i do..can i go directly to the district court and ask verify the process of loan given by bank ..because i am sure manager has taken money to pass the loan even lower staff also envolved in that....25 lacs they have released on my name ...so what should be the viable solution for this situation

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 April 2013

Meet your lawer with all records and documents.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 April 2013

tell me urgetnly if it is Govt Bank.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register