Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rsp (ceo)     31 March 2013

Surrender

dear sirs,

case was registered of 420 and police had submitted chargesheet showing that person absconding. now can he get bail if he surrenders to court? police and sarkari vakil are in favour behind the screen. so on this base is it possible for the honourable court to grant him bail? if not bail then what is procedure. police custody or magistarte custody?pls tell me.

Learning

3 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     31 March 2013

Bail is difficult.

www.mehnat.in

(Guest)

@Querist,

Surrender as soon as possible. Give a reasonable explanation as to why you not surrendered immediately. You can get bail.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

mahesh kumar gupta (advocate)     31 March 2013

Surrender as soon as possible. Give a reasonable explanation as no knowledge to registered any case against me so we can not surrendered immediately. then You can get bail. other when magistrate do not understand case fit for bail then he send the accused in judicial custody police custody is non-judicial process and only apply when investigation is carry on when the police once submitted charge-sheet in court to end the police custody process

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register