Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

asha (engineer)     23 March 2013

False dowry harrasment case

Hi Dear Lawers,

I am writing this to you all get some advice, holp and solution. Hope you wont dissapoint me.

My eldest brother is a doctor in a reputed hospital in Karnataka. He is a merit holder . He recently married a girl 3 months back. we always wanted a poor girl to join my brother as we also come from very poor background and struggled through out and we are I can say good in financial status.

Details of girl.

she has done MCA and has younger brother, and parents with no proper financial income.

she was the only person was working I guess.

thinking that she will be good girl we got married to my brother

during marraige we didnot ask any dowry as such. we purchases bridal wear and they groom;s wear.

After marraige everything was good, went to honeymoon, brother spent lot of money on her jewels,dresses etc, house what she wishes. But her parents also wanted the same, they started torturing my brother,initially my brother also spent on them, but it was difficult for him with the salary to satisfy everyone greedy needs, Me and my parents never interfered in the matter, as my parents never knew this and they thought staying far away from them will make daughterin law  and son to be happy.

but my brother was not.. as one thing was pricking his heart, as he came to know that she has a baby before marraige but still he wanted to accept her forgetting the past. he never questioned as such also.

when my brother said no for one such greedy need of inlaws, the girl left him and went to parents house and now filed dowry harrasement, s*xual harrasment and cheating law. because my brother didnot bring her back, he asked her to come back as she has gone without informing.

she has also filed case on me where i am no where involved in that case.

I am married and statying in US after my brother's marriage.

Please let me know what can be done. please help us

thanks

asha

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 March 2013

It is better to settle the matter amicalbly with the held of the elders.  To advise on the cases papers will have to be seen.

asha (engineer)     23 March 2013

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks for the reply. We tried to talk to them, my brother also tried to call that girl many times, but she threatens my brother saying law is in favor of women , u cannot do anything.. . it is only 15 days she was with my brother.. yesterday they have lodged the complaint, FIR has not filed, my parents are trying for bail. Please suggest me what can be done

Thanks

Asha

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     23 March 2013

This appears to be a case of cheating, because she did not inform about her child from a previous relationship. Do not admit to any government authority that your brother has condoned this. Fight vigorously and bring her to book.

www.mehnat.in/wives.html

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     23 March 2013

join save indian family foundation or sahodhar.regards

MOTILAL JHALANI (N.A.)     24 March 2013

(1) You contact media persons. They will provide a secret video camara to which no one can see.

(2) Have an appointment with the parents of the girl for settling the case and inform that you are ready pay any amount they want.

(3) Start your video camara.

(4) Ask them what they want to withdraw the case. Bargain with them.

(5) On the basis of this file a blackmailing case against them in Police and Court.

Gaurav (Agent)     24 March 2013

Dear asha,

do not compromise in any situation... just sue her....... U can't be happy with that kind of girl..

Gaurav

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register