LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     13 March 2013

change in mobile plan

Can a mobile operator/service provider change a postpaid plan/pack for any existing postpaid mobile user without consent of the customer...

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

@Querist,

Yes, plan is subject to change as every mobile operator declares in it's terms and conditions marked by (*)asterisk. Further on Query elaboration.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Let take in this way customer has opted for a sms pack in which he can send unlimited sms (as directed by TRAI)sms@1 Paise per sms...now company is going to restrict the customer to 400 sms. Now the question is that can company change it without consent of the customer?

Let take in this way customer has opted for a sms pack in which he can send unlimited sms (as directed by TRAI)sms@1 Paise per sms...now company is going to restrict the customer to 400 sms. Now the question is that can company change it without consent of the customer?

(Guest)

@Querist,

Yes,the mobile operate can restrict SMS to a limited number at the rate of said tariff. Every such message pack bears the asterisk(*) mark saying that plan is subject to change at the policy of the company.When a customer recharges his mobile with such pack,he gives implied consent to such condition being accepted.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Manoj Choudhary (Advocate)     14 March 2013

But sir its not prepaid. Its postpaid number. My only question is this once u have opted any policy themn company can not change it without consent. Recharge is something u have to do every month. But postpaid number once services activated cannot be changed till the time number is acticate..plz corect me..if I am wrong

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register