Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priya (STUDENT)     13 March 2013

Wrong surname of father

Urgent!!!

Help me guys….

I am having a very serious problem with respect to registration of my details made during my 10th, 12th and Graduation.

I would be really grateful if someone can suggest a practical solution :

I gave my 10th class board exams from Delhi (CBSE) in the year 2006.During registration, my Father's name was written as Vidya Sagar Prasad instead of Vidya Sagar Maurya.

And my Domicile Proof, voter ID card and Caste Certificate says that my Father's name is Vidya Sagar Maurya (which is the correct name).

Now I am worried that at the time of verification(in bank or ssc exams) recruiters can reject my selection because of the difference in my father’s name in domicile ,caste certificate and my school certificates. Can they??? If yes what would be the solution…

I would really appreciate, if someone can tell me how to overcome this problem….

Thanks in advance!!

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 March 2013

Definitely. Object it. you can apply for father's name rectification through proper channel. you can give an application to govt. press for gazette notification for father's name rectification. Obtain an application at govt. press in your state capital.If you have birth certificate from the local bodies.Work will be easy to the officials.

1 Like

priya (STUDENT)     13 March 2013

thank u sir...bt where should i start from this process...i resides  in delhi...and how much time it will take...

i would be very thankful to you...

priya (STUDENT)     14 March 2013

sir maine 1 lawyer se baat ki hai..he said,aapko surname change ka newspaper n gazatte  mei dena hoga...aur har jagah job ke time use dikana hoga....is dat true...????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register