Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed (accountant)     27 February 2013

Recieved call from si of mahilla thana of meerut

Hi,

My Wife is sitting in her home for last 1 yr,asking me to come there and take her back. And i didn't wanted to go there as they have humilated me very much 1 yr back and continuosly spreading wrong rumours abt me and my parents.now i divorced her 15 days back by saying talaaq and also messaged her talaaq.

Now i recieved call from SI of mahila thana meerut and i told them complete story on phone and i also informed that i already devorce her.And they wanted me to visit police station so i asked them politly to send me summon,they said it may take one month to send summon.i said it is fine and i'll visit only after recieving summons.

I have phone recordings of last 1 yr with me where they were threatning me of dire consequences if i didn't go there.i also filed police complaint in oct-12

Is it fine.

Learning

8 Replies

She also accepted 6 months back that her parents did wrong but she cant go against them as they wanted me to buy house for her and get seperate from my parents.they are complete liars and it is already proved infront of every1 and because of that they are socially boycot by all relatives.I am in delhi and she is in UP

Reformist !!! (Other)     27 February 2013

Are u a muslim ??

Yes i am muslim..

And she filed complaint stating that i hv demanded 10lacs and car..and i beat her...bt she is not with me for last 1 year..all elders counselling failled bcos of my MIL.

Reformist !!! (Other)     27 February 2013

So buddy these r very common allegations....
Welcome to the 498a club...

Secure ur AB 1st, file RTI to get copy of complaint and go to CAW when they send request notice to u....
B ready, they r trying to extory money and screw u !!!

1 Like

fighting back (exec)     27 February 2013

hey....stay cool, u r on the verge of being implicated in a 498 case, just be cool, dont worry, apply for AB as soon as poosible through a lawyer, once securing anticipatroy bail for all your family members, be cool..no tension......if the opposite party sees tension on your face, it is victory for them, so just stay cool

1 Like

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     27 February 2013

hello,

if complaint has been filed ask them to send you a copy the same.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

1 Like

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     28 February 2013

Whom you told that you are divorced..lol..

saying triple times Talaq is not divorce in eyes of law.

Hemant

Harrassed (accountant)     01 March 2013

Then what are the conditions,i already filled all conditions...as per law..And i am ready to fight case..whatever they will file against me...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register