Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh AV (NA)     26 February 2013

Another gender bias judgement- crpc 125

There is no law compelling a wife to earn, Bombay HC tells husband

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/There-is-no-law-compelling-a-wife-to-earn-HC-tells-husband/articleshow/18675117.cms

Let us give award to this law (CRPC 125) as 2nd best law in this world (After 498A)

For Husband (Victims) : CRPC 125 = “Male can't live and can't die”

If you live; Law (or other party) will make sure your life become hell ! you will live like beggar. If you die; then Law will make sure your parents can't live and their life becomes miserable.  But don't worry; our lawmakers still believe in equality https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/thumbs_down.gif

- For Indian Resident Victims: I feel sorry. Just remember you will be screwed up further with above judgment reference.

- For NRI Victims : If you have not shared your overseas address to your nicest enemy then don't worry; Let them taste bureaucratic process. But make sure you enjoy your life at full extent so you don’t repent it later; Since you have worked so harder for those people who are going to screw you later.

- For Greencard holders or PIO Victim (If any): You guys are luckiest !

Learning

6 Replies

ragz hyder (PM)     26 February 2013

For Greencard holders or PIO Victim (If any): You guys are luckiest !

How about the parents dude...? Nobody is lucky with an Indian wife

Suresh AV (NA)     26 February 2013

Agree bro; Law doesn't even spare parents ; that's the irony !

Atleast those green card holders or PIO can call them to their country. But Indian residents don't have even any option but to face "Fantastic Ultimate Charismatic King " law.

vijay (M)     26 February 2013

Which law says that the husband has to slave to support an errant woman and not pursue his own dreams, and that too earn enough to maintain the standard of that woman.  Law is not concerned of how money will come out of thin air, or why an able bodied human being should become a parasite.  The law is truly blind..

DV victimmmm ( )     26 February 2013

I tried to search this judgement on bombay highcourt's  site, but i cud not find it. If anyone has this judgement please post it.

In the TOI article , as per the Hon. judge: "A wife is yet entitled not to work and to claim maintenance if she has been not been provided sufficient support and if the husband has failed and neglected to maintain her

It's really very hard for a man to proove that wife has deserted him and living separately without any sufficient cause. I hope the man in this judgemnet will move to the apex court and may be he will get justice there , till then this judgement is going to make many more innocent lives miserable.

(Guest)

euthansia is for incurable disease that brings life long suffering.  so why not euthansia for the husband.

the tortured husbands should ask for euthansia.  let indian state decide what they want to do with the husbands

Suresh AV (NA)     27 February 2013

@DV victimmmm

I think Bombay HC official site has not updated that judgement. Just wait for few days; it will be out soon.

As far as Judgement is concerned; pls understand Not All Indian Men have that much money to start knocking doors of SC ; every few months. We can make out that to reduce maintainance this "Fighter" did his best by switching lower saleried job and yet fought at Bombay HC Level.

Yes - Logically ; it is impossible to get order in favour of husband -

I personally spoke to so many lawyers and judges for my case; (There is a insight which says that if judge with his honest intention wants to pass any order in favour of husband; Goverment / Center screw those judges or transfer them - I don't have evidence but that's the reality.)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register