Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Harassment from in-laws

Sir/Madam,

I got married in the year 2007 and since then my father-in-law, mother-in-law, and 2 brothers-in-law always harass mentally to come to their place and stay, even though I visit their place for festivals and other important occassions.  In the due course, because of this, I have to lose my job once as well, and I am totally disturbed by them as they always call my wife on phone and ask us to come to their place for every sunday and they too visit very very often making my wife and myself not to spend much of the time with each other.

Please let me know if there is any means to go as per law and file a case against my all in-laws, and take that in written form and make them know not to disturb me and my wife by always contact and ask us to come to their place.

This has become a very big issue disturbing me mentally.

Learning

2 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     07 February 2013

On those holidays take your wife out and spend quality timewith her and make her realize that her family has ruined such beautiful moments many times and talk to her frankly that you dont want to lose such moments with in-laws.

legal ways are not good.

rajesh (asdadad)     08 February 2013

i hv had same problem. But i didnt pay much attention nd let tht go and finally ended up in a possible divorce .. Let her stay wid her family for 7/8 months nd in mean time dnt contact any1 . Let thm understand ur value . I m sure tht she wud cum bk nd in-laws wud get d right message . .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register